No part of a commercial building or home is more exposed than the roof.
The roof bears the brunt of high heat in the summer, heavy precipitation and sub-zero temperatures in the winter.
When your roof is damaged it can lead to a whole host of other issues that can turn into a far more expensive and expansive repair project.
However, if you suspect any sign of roof damage, or if you have an aging roof that you suspect should be replaced, contact A2 Roofing of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Each of A2 Roofing’s professionals are industry-trained and certified in using GAF and CertainTeed approved products and techniques.
A2 Roofing offerings property owners:
- A no-leak guarantee
- Lifetime material and labor guarantee
- 24-hour emergency service
- Most roof projects completed in one day
- A2‘s fully licensed and insured owner is on-site for each project
- Free in-commercial and residential estimates
- Need to file an insurance claim for your project? A2 can help.
With A2 Roofing’s commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, they are the experts to contact when your roof needs repairing or replacing.
Learn more about A2 Roofing of Ann Arbor Michigan.
Posted by: Nick Venturella