With winter, if your current windows are older you begin to notice drafts of cold outside air from around the perimeter of your closed windows. If that's the case, that's not necessarily a good thing.
You may need to replace your windows to help keep you home's heat from escaping. Inefficient windows can lead to higher heating bills as well as other issues.
Home Windows Michigan is Southeast Michigan’s #1 window expert. Their window contractors are fully certified, licensed and insured professionals. That means Home Windows Michigan provides premium products and service.
If you're in Downriver Michigan looking for better home energy efficiency, and your current windows have seen better days, consider Home Windows Michigan.
As you consider new windows for your home, here's a bit of the Home Windows Michigan process, directly from their website...
The typical process used in getting your home the windows needed to survive and thrive in all the seasons Michigan has to offer is as follows:
- --‘You’ visit our website.
- --We recommend a certified professional, with extensive experience to inspect
and evaluate your property.
- --A written evaluation and estimate will be prepared.
- --The evaluation and estimate are then reviewed by the contractor’s owner for
clarity and accuracy.
- --The written evaluation and estimate will be presented to you for approval.
- --Most projects are completed in one day. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.